Friday, October 23, 2009

Invest in Your Success!

I could write a lot on this topic just because there are so many variations that you can discuss. Many of you are probably wondering what exactly do I mean “Invest in Your Success”, how much money will that cost me? There are many components that success is born from but money is actually a very small one. Most people strive in their life to achieve something, to be somebody, to make a difference. So what do I mean invest in your success?

Some Components to Success
1. Must have a vision!
~A clear, detailed blueprint of where you want to be.
2. Believe in yourself.
~Do you believe that you are worthy of success.
3. Time (Make a Schedule)
~You must put time into your vision and not just 5 minutes. I am talking about hours and hours.
4. Effort
~You must put ACTION in your vision! Even when you do not feel like doing anything. This is a big one for me. It is a constant reminder!
5. Never give up!
~Don’t give up on yourself! It will take time…years!!! Don’t listen to negative feedback from friends or family, they will only bring you down!

Probably one of the biggest ones…..is…
6. ATTITUDE!
~What is your attitude on a daily basis? Do you constantly doubt yourself? Are you always in a bad mood?

“Whether you are headed for success or failure, your attitude will always get you there.” ~ Wes Beavis

Not one thing makes you successful, there are many different actions that co inside with one another that equal success. I do not feel that I am successful yet but I will be. I read a lot and I am more aware of my bad habits than I was 3 years ago. These 6 components I have listed here are just some of the key factors, there are many more like, no excuses, make a decision to be successful, being a team player etc. The best way to learn and understand them all is to read and become a student again!
It is so important to dream and dream big! This is the land of opportunity and it is still that way. I think people have become comfortable in the idea that living paycheck to paycheck is just the way it is suppose to be. I am here to tell you, that it doesn’t have to be that way. Success is a choice, a decision, not just something we use to describe “lucky” people. If you want to change the way you live and the way your future generations live then make a decision, break the mold and go for it!

1 comment:

  1. Well you certainly make it sound so simple, and with 50 years of life
    lessons it is not that simple, but as you stated it take a lot of hard work just like anything you do in life, You get out what you invest, whether that is time, education or money. You are right on about the positive attitude.
    You will never get anywhere in life without a good attitude. Achieving great success is not about how much money is in your checking account but about how much satisfaction of your life's accomplishments and happiness is in your soul. Just think if every person in this world had a positive attitude we could achieve world peace.

    ReplyDelete